Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life-Altering Stuff Right Here...

Amazing how, just when I am in the midst of reevaluating my life, the universe delivers a nice big punch in the gut. I'll fail miserably at trying to put a humorous spin on this, so let's just spit it out... Michael wants a divorce. Yup, he dropped the D-bomb on me yesterday, after my girlish screams about seeing a bug on the floor apparently triggered the apocalypse. He went into a wild rant about how useless I am, then yelled at me to get a job. I then told him that he could go...umm... fornicate with himself... At which point he got in my face and yelled for me to get out and he wants a divorce.
So, there you have it. I am currently trying to figure out just how I am going to find a job without a vehicle. (he has effectively fucked me over on that account) He also refuses to pay any of my bills from this point forward. So, yeah, I am screwed.
Anyway, kidlet is awake now, so I am gonna go be useless some more.

0 comments: