Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still Alive and Kicking

I know, it's been awhile. And this is just going to be a short little update. Things have been pretty hectic here; same shit, different day, basically. I've been feeling run-down and depressed again and I am trying to get past that.

I was searching for a printable worksheet today for Kobey... Remember in grade school when you learned the "tongue map"? You know, the taste buds for sweet were at the tip of the tongue, then salty, sour, and bitter? Well, turns out that was all a lot of bullshit, that the taste buds are all over your tongue and are receptive to the different "tastes". I was wondering why I couldn't find a page ANYWHERE on the internet, and now I know why. Add that little bit of trivia to the fact that Pluto is no longer considered to be a planet, and it is like "OMFG... they LIED to us in school!!! WHO CAN I SUE FOR THIS????"

Anyway, yeah, past my bedtime, and I have to go tomorrow to my parents' house to house-sit for a few days.

So, love, peace, and bubble baths--- and Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there! (and Happy Birthday to my dad!)

0 comments: