Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stuff

It's occurred to me recently that I have burned a lot of bridges in my life.

I don't know what it is about me, but when I end something, my emotions get the better of me and I go out with a bang. Often, that does irreparable damage to all parties involved. My big flaw is that I usually regret leaving things like that eventually, and when I try to go back, I somehow expect things to go back to "the way they used to be". I know that is ridiculous, I really do. But I just can't seem to accept the whole idea that things change.

On a more positive note, I emailed and got a response from my FAVORITE youtube.com celebrity today, Lauren Luke. She is so inspiring, and I was elated that she responded to my email!



I absolutely adore this woman. She is so personable. I stumbled upon her videos quite by accident, but was so drawn in by her demeanor. She is working her way toward great things, and I am sincerely thrilled for her. (and she gives hope to some of us frumpy-folk with her fantastic makeup tips!!)

Anyway, I know this isn't much of a post, but I've pulled something in my back, and am not feeling the greatest. I'll do better later. :)

0 comments: