Thursday, May 15, 2008

Maui Has Gone to Hell in a Handbasket

*The previous blog was originally posted on Mar 23, this one was posted Apr 25*

So, obviously, by noting the huge gap in time since my last post, I have had some issues and couldn't log on. Thank God my darling brother came to my rescue (yet again). And now that I am able to log back in... I can't remember a damned thing about the mini-faux Maui getaway, so that ship has sailed and it is on to bigger and better things. Or, at least, on to other things...

The weather has been gorgeous the past few weeks here, and we have been working outside a lot. We grilled burgers one day, and I cut the top off of a tomato and tossed it to the dogs. Bella, the puppy, chewed on it a bit then dropped it. The next day we were all outside again, and Kobey gasps in this horrified voice, "MOM!! Bella is eating a brain!" He looked like he was going to puke his guts up. In fact, she just grabbed the previously discarded tomato top to play with. Poor kid. He clearly has a zombie complex.

0 comments: